Le Weekend!

Sunday, October 12, 2008 at 7:57 PM
Yes, it was a busy weekend!  Yesterday we went to the RV show to window shop.  Eerie as the place looked like a ghost town....no one is buying big RVs right now!  Then we went to the Bower's in Santa Ana to catch the Terra Cotta Warriors exhibit before it ends.  It was so crowded but I did get in quite a few sketches.  When we finally got to Long Beach and checked into our nice hotel, we just relaxed and enjoyed the evening while I mentally prepared for the 5k this morning.  It was an awesome weekend!

2 comments

  1. Anita Davies Says:

    Good luck Marta.
    It may appear that I am sat here with a strong coffee but in spirit I am running right alongside you.
    LOL!
    GO MARTA!

  2. Deborah Says:

    Marta, so glad you made it to Bowers. I was there on Sat morning with my niece. It was very crowded! Your sketches are great. It was too crowded for me to sketch, should have gone sooner.

mARTa's Art | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com