Hiking N.Etiwanda Preserve - 15

Sunday, December 27, 2009 at 5:59 PM

Yesterday instead of hitting all the 'after Christmas sales,' two of my children joined me for a short hike at the North Etiwanda Preserve in Rancho Cucumonga, Ca. It was a very easy hike thanks to the running I've been doing lately.

I was glad I took along my new moleskine as this little flower makes for a great start to a new sketchbook. I have neglected my painting and sketching since I began seriously running a couple of months ago. I really need to find room for both loves.

2 comments

  1. Joan Says:

    I've been missing your art work, so I'm glad to see something new posted. Hope you had a great Christmas!!

  2. So good to have you back!

mARTa's Art | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com