Just a bit hung over today.

Saturday, July 26, 2008 at 7:25 AM
Just a bit hung over today. Dianne aka Desiree invited me to tag
along on a quilt show weekend to Long Beach, ca. Last night we had a
wonderful dinner and polished off a pitcher of sangaritaa! No
worries, the car was safely stored in valet parking. We walked the
shoreline looking at all the boats and lights twinkling on the water.
Today she attends classes and I'm headed to the aquarium to sketch.


Sent from me and my cool iPhone

2 comments

  1. Quilt knit Says:

    So, glad to hear! I hope you have all the good fun, friends can have together. How, were the quilts?
    His Love,

    Sherrie Roberts

  2. Please see comment on the previous post!!

mARTa's Art | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com