Nina's Sweet Bread

Friday, July 18, 2008 at 7:20 PM
Hi, this is Grace's Nina mARTa and I am guest posting to Grace's new blog:  Grace's Kitchen Adventures. Grace is my lovely niece who lives in New Mexico and loves to bake and cook. I spent the past week visiting with her and her family in their new cabin in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains. While there we all had fun baking and sketching. I shared with Grace my artistic knowhow and my famous sweet bread recipe for the bread machine. We made minor adjustments for the elevation (8,000 ft) and it turned out wonderful! I promised Grace that I would post the recipe to her blog, so please go visit her there and welcome her to blogging!


A New Mexico girl's adventures in cooking and baking.

ps: the bears didn't eat me!

0 comments

mARTa's Art | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com