Rest of this month's life drawing session

Saturday, July 21, 2007 at 11:04 AM
I finally got a few minutes to add the rest of the drawings from the other night. The headless one was my first gesture sketch and my favorite of the night. The signed watercolor my last of the night and I knew to quit while I was ahead.
Yes, Las Campanas is a great place to meet up with friends over margaritas and nachos! It's one of those perfect outdoor settings that perhaps someday will lend itself to some sketching. Usually we are too busy gabbing and eating!
I failed to mention that at the life drawing session the model was last due to heavy traffic. Our friend Dianne cheerfully stepped in for the first 15minutes as our model. But she wouldn't take her clothes off! Imagine that! But what a good sport she was!

July2007 014

0 comments

mARTa's Art | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com