Wednesday, February 21, 2007 at 7:09 PM

My new friend Diane and I recently joined PAAR; Plein Air Artists of Riverside. Today we went to our first "paint-out" at one of the member's home, Elin Pendleton She has this great place at the outer edges of our city right smack at the base of the foothills. She's got a horse, a goat, a cool studio and fantastic views all around. The day was sunny and warm so I picked a shady place to sit while I did this 5x7 watercolor. The shadows moved and I must have blinked and missed them!! But I had fun and enjoyed getting to know Diane as we commuted to Elin's. We decided this was lots of fun and plan on going out again to paint.

1 Responses to

  1. Jane LaFazio Says:

    How fun! a new friend, Diane (lucky you to live close to her) and I've met Elin before. Fun artist date!

mARTa's Art | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com