Tea Party!

Friday, February 16, 2007 at 9:10 PM

This has been a long day. We are really short staffed at work this week so I offered to come in and work 6 hours this morning before running out to a hair appointment. The grey roots needed to go before tomorrow's date with DH to see Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolfe? at the Ahmanson in Los Angeles.
Then this evening I had my nieces, her friend and their little ones over for a tea party. We drank herbal tea, some lemonade and ate brownies and cookies. Baby Aidan had a bottle and was well behaved (for a boy at a tea party). This is a watercolor I did just after Christmas of him from some photos I took. I really missed the highlights in the eyes and his lips too bright, but the likeness is definitely there. I might try this one again with a looser approach. I just love my little Aidan!
So, now the long day is done and I'm ready for a fun weekend. I will try to find time to sketch as the weather is warm, sunny and just lovely for being outdoors.

0 comments

mARTa's Art | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com