It's 110. Degrees in the shade so that is why the day spa at the La Quinta Resort is void of people eccept for one crazy woman in a back malliot and h

Thursday, September 4, 2008 at 2:11 PM
It's 110. Degrees in the shade so that is why the day spa at the La
Quinta Resort is void of people eccept for one crazy woman in a back
malliot and her Tilley hat. Oh, that's me!
Rudy is here on a gold tournament and I tagged along. I've had a nice
pedicure, lunch and will finish off the afternoon with a 'celestial'
shower outdoors. No cameras please!

I know I should be painting this fountain, but it's more fun to wade
in it.

Okay, time to go dip again.


Sent from me and my cool iPhone

1 Responses to It's 110. Degrees in the shade so that is why the day spa at the La Quinta Resort is void of people eccept for one crazy woman in a back malliot and h

  1. Ai Says:

    All right Marta, it looks like you have a good warm-up before your adventures ;-)

mARTa's Art | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com