Making a Glass Palette

Friday, September 12, 2008 at 8:48 PM

I put this little movie together to demonstrate how I made my new palette for my adventure into oil painting.  This is a brand new exploration for me and I'd like to take you along if you care to come along.

1 Responses to Making a Glass Palette

  1. Carol C Says:

    Hi, Marta---I wish I'd seen this before I bought a palette for oils. I'm also exploring oils after painting with watercolors for several years. I vowed not to spend as much money on oil painting supplies since I didn't know if I'd like it, but I did just buy a palette. I like yours!! I'll be checking back to see how you're enjoying oils....Carol C.

mARTa's Art | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com