Welcome 2009!

Thursday, January 1, 2009 at 2:58 PM
This is the year!

I will sell a painting (or more I hope)
I will seek new adventures 
I will loose 10 to 15 pounds!!!
I will try to find a way to 'give back' that is meaningful to me
I will continue my explorations into line, shape, hue and space!
I will continue to dream.
I will live my best life!

Still Life Duo Series 2009
no. 1



IMG_4793

oil on canvas, 9x12 inches

Click on the painting to see the next in the series that I am currently working on.  This is a wet canvas project that I am participating in along with my friend Casey at Rue Manuel Bis.

10 comments

  1. Linda Says:

    This is a wonderful painting and a FANTASTIC project!

    Happy New Year!

  2. Mindy Says:

    When I was first married, we lived in Riverside. In fact, my oldest 3 sons were born at Parkview Community Hospital. I don't often post at the EDM group. Lately, I've been knitting more than drawing. I've visited your blog before and just wanted to leave a comment of support, hope, & encouragement. I hope that 2009 brings you joy and peace!

  3. This is just glowing with California sun! Beautiful, Marta - and I'm so glad you're doing this too8

  4. Beaaaauuutiful painting. With work like this it shouldn't be too difficult to sell a painting or two or three or four....

    Here's to fulfilling all your resolutions this year.

  5. Sorry...that last comment was from me...too many blogs :)

  6. Anita Davies Says:

    I agree, simply glowing Marta!
    Happy New Year!

  7. Beautiful MArta, I love the richness of the whole painting. you two are doing great work in this series.
    ronell

  8. Robyn Says:

    Oh yes, that is soul warming, Marta. Beautiful glazing on the fruit.

  9. Desiree Says:

    Wow, it looks great, can't wait to see the next one.

  10. Ai Says:

    The citruses are gorgeous Marta... you will definitely sell your paintings this year.

    Cheers,

mARTa's Art | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com