time to go home

Thursday, November 1, 2007 at 8:16 AM
The signs are all around me today, and abundant. The
sun didn't come out today, sad too that I am leaving.
At Place des Vosges the pigons flew in to remind me
that tomorrow I too will take flight. The leaves
fluttered about me as I imagined they were waving
adieu. Despite venturing out the door well bundled
up, the brisk air kissed my cheeks like all Parisians
greet and say goodbye. And last of all, as Rudy and I
were enjoying crepes at an outdoor creperie a little
girl waiting with her mother put both her tiny folded
hands on our table and gazed at me and my crepe. I
said "bonjour" and then told her the crepes were good
and what was her name? Eva. After a veey brief
conversation with her and her mpther they bid us a bon
voyage. I imidiately thought of the children waiting
for me back at work and realized, i am ready tp go.
we leave tomorrow, Friday arriving late in the evening
local LA time.

mARTa's Art
How to keep me happy...could take a lifetime to learn....and still be worth it.


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around

http://mail.yahoo.com

3 comments

  1. Serena Lewis Says:

    It has been such a treat to share your travels with you via your blog, Marta. What a wonderful and memorable time for you all.

    Have a safe and relaxing trip home.

    Cheers,
    Serena :)

  2. Sharon Says:

    Thanks for sharing your trip with us. I thoroughly enjoyed your posts, photos and paintings!

  3. Your HOME!!! Yippee, I mean I liked sharing the trip with you but seeing all the picts in person will be way better. Welcome home GF

mARTa's Art | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com