1500+ photos

Wednesday, November 14, 2007 at 11:13 AM

Well, we've been home now for over a week and almost back to normal. I still have over 1500 photos to go through and organize before I subject family and friends to a slide show! We have unpacked but still have odds and ends to take care of. The shelfs in my studio dedicated to my travels now have to make room for a mini statue of David from Florence, the colloseum from Rome and a phone booth from London. I have a bag full of ticket stubs and metro maps to include in a photo album...once I decide on the photos!
Adam and Amy have uploaded their photos to the web.
Adam: http://picasaweb.google.com/adamjgon/SENATVSPOPVLVSQVEROMANVS

and http://picasaweb.google.com/adamjgon/SENATVSPOPVLVSQVEBRITANUS

Amy: http://picasaweb.google.com/aegonzales3108/Europe2007?authkey=q7bjgg_DyEM

but of ALL the photos from the trip this is my favorite!

My Favorite Photo
At the Trevi Fountain in Rome; enjoying gelato and each other!
How to keep me happy...could take a lifetime to learn....and still be worth it.






Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your homepage.

3 comments

  1. Sandy Says:

    Ahhhh amore - picture perfect and I hope you are framing this one to linger on Often ;-)

  2. Anonymous Says:

    qué románticos.... el helado parece haberse derretido en sus manos, jajaja. muy linda foto.

  3. Wendee Says:

    I can see why it's your favorite! Aren't you two just yummy? [sigh]

mARTa's Art | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com