Miss Dottie

Wednesday, June 6, 2007 at 10:32 PM

0525071537.jpg
Originally uploaded by mmvgonzales


I am spending the evening playing around and saw on Flickr that you can upload photos from your camera phone right onto your blog...go figure. So I tried it! I didn't realize my phone (verizon white chocolate) could take decent photos. This is Miss Dottie who posed for me one day.

Tomorrow Dianne and I are going with our husbands to the opening reception at the Riverside Art Museum's Members Art Exhibit where we both submitted paintings. This is not a juried show (they have to hang our paintings because we are members...LOL). If I remember I'll take a couple of pictures while there and send them to this blog.

1 Responses to Miss Dottie

  1. Sandy Says:

    Too Cool - I have the Mint Chocolate phone - and I have a black lab (and a chocolate lab) Nice work - and you are so much more technical than I am!!

mARTa's Art | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com