RAM Member's Exhibit 2007

Thursday, June 7, 2007 at 8:25 PM






Dianne and I each submitted a painting into the Riverside Museum Member's Art Show 2007. This is not a juried show so they couldn't turn us away! The opening reception was this evening and along with our husbands we mingled with other members and artists. We really went for the food but it isn't worth describing. After the gallery visit we walked to the historic Mission Inn and had a nice evening meal at one of the outdoor restaurants, Las Campanas. My margarita was super size I think because I'm still "feeling" the buzz. Well, actually, I'm a bit too buzzed...but I wasn't driving so what the hey!
ps: Dianne's is the cat watercolor

3 comments

  1. I'm so excited for you that you entered your bowl of fruit in a show! It is beautiful and deserves to be exhibited. Good luck!
    Mmm. I've heard of "Las Campanas" from your lips before...? I'd like to join in someday, but then I'd go for a sangria..sigh...
    Ronell

  2. I'm so excited for both of you - and your work looks great!
    Have a great weekend and have a margarita for me (just don't drive home after!)

  3. Sandy Says:

    Congratulations Marta, what Fun - and the picture of you and your entry is fabulous!!!

mARTa's Art | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com