7 random things

Monday, October 29, 2007 at 12:58 PM
My friend Desiree taged me. Here they are;
1. I can fly. At night I have wonderful 'flying adventures' I am not sure if they are just dreams.
2. I got a tatoo on my 43rd birthday and Rudy didn't speak to me for 3 days.
3. On rare occasions i like smoking a good cigar.
4. I eat artichokes for their orgasmic effect.
5. Red is my favorite color; it is the color of love, blood and juicy pomogranites.
6. I love shoes and purses and thought myself a queen buying expensive crushed patent leather pumps in Rome and matching handbag in Florence.
7. I am a techie addict; to the Internet, my iPhone and anything else that is new and makes my life easier.

Sent from me and my cool iPhone

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around

http://mail.yahoo.com

0 comments

mARTa's Art | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com