Quilt Camp

Sunday, October 7, 2007 at 4:27 PM
I have spent the past few days in San Diego, California at 'Quilt Camp' with my girlfriends. This special group of ladies and I have been getting together for many years now; first to teach each other how to quilt and then we picked up new talents and crafts and so now we quilt, stamp, scrapbook, knit, crochet, sew, scrapbook, sketch and this time I taught a bookbinding workshop to 5 of the ladies. I should have taken photos of the process and fun we had, of the wanderings through old town and the mango margaritas that were our favorites this weekend! But all I have to show for the weekend are some new sketchbooks I made (photos to come later) a new sketch for my travel journal and I CAUGHT A COLD! total bummer :(

1 Responses to Quilt Camp

  1. I am having a sad day today, after so many days full of laughter and fun its hard to think that I won't see you for a month!!! Although I know you will have a great time, I will miss you not being close by. Don't be trying to find a new home over there either!

mARTa's Art | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com