Fierenze

Saturday, October 20, 2007 at 1:42 AM

baby it's cold outside! Well, I knew it would happen...we would all get museumed out...so after doing the uffizi gallery yesterday we decided that today's early visit to the Academia would be just to gaze upon David. So we got up very early as our reservations were for 8:30am and got right in. Amy needed to use the WC aka:water closet so we veered into another gallery....wow!!!!! There he was...without a single tourist in site ..except me..so I sat, admired and did a very poor sketch of David...soon Amy was back, the tour groups and guides were amassed at his feet and I SECRETLY smiled that he'd been all mine just a little bit ago. Satisfied we left the Academia and headed in search for something resembling a real american breakfast...we got close, omlettes, pasteries and cappucinos.

heading back to the B&B for a bit and then I'm running back out to meet my friend Robyn for the afternoon. I have done some nice sketches but have no wireless connection that i have found so can't post any photos...maybe later in the trip.

heard from adam just a few minutes ago...he got home to riverside safe....one less thing to worry about...ciao from florence....marta

How to keep me happy...could take a lifetime to learn....and still be worth it.



__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

0 comments

mARTa's Art | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com