eating and such

Saturday, October 20, 2007 at 2:32 AM
People always tell me that I am going to gain weight when I travel.  But on the contrary I find that I loose weight from all the walking I do.  I don't eat as much either.  The food is always wonderful, especially here in Italy, but my appetite decreases with all the activity I am doing. 
I have had wonderful cappucinos and cornetas here which are the italian version of crossoints.  The pasta is indescribable and the sauces I know I could never replicate at home....so enjoy while here.  The vino always plenty and very good...cin, cin.
As for the matter of gaining-loosing weight.....I have had to cinch up my pants to the snuggest button hole and they are begining to look a little loose on me.  Rudy says we have to keep up the walking once we are home.  But sadly, the strolling in my neighboorhood just wouldn't be the same as it is here.  La passegiate...the stroll...is my favorite part of the day in Italy. 
ciao e buon appetito...marta


How to keep me happy...could take a lifetime to learn....and still be worth it.
 

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

0 comments

mARTa's Art | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com