Barcelona!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, October 22, 2007 at 9:09 AM
Oh, I love Barcelona!!!! Vale!!!!!!!!
A country this is beautiful ...Spain....and I can speak the language.....really a plus!
We have the most gorgeous apt. just off Las Ramblas which is a strolling boulevard with a median lined with beautiful trees.  I wish I could show it to you but still....no wireless internet access...really bumming me out.
After settleing into our spacious 2 bedroom apt.....yes...rudy and I have a room all to ourselves....ok, I won´t go there.....I can´t wait for the sun to go down and for Amy to join friends in town....
we went strolling...had paella, tapas and sangria...mucha sangria for lunch...then onto the port to walk, admire the mass of boats and yaytes...sorry too much sangria..can´t spell.   now after a stop at the grocery store...I am ready to relax for the evening and pplan out tomoorrow´s adventure...i promise to take lots of photos of the apt...I am really impressed at what I got for just about 150.00 dollars per night.....buenas noches....
How to keep me happy...could take a lifetime to learn....and still be worth it.
 

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

2 comments

  1. these posts are making me very curious to see your holiday pics. hope you had a wonderful night in the wonderful apartment.

    spain is great anyway. i love it. i´ve been there 4 times the past two years.

  2. Anita Davies Says:

    Martha I have so enjoyed dropping in and experiencing your emotions throughout this amazing trip, thankyou for sharing it/them with us!

mARTa's Art | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com