Vatican Museum and St. Peter's

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 at 8:58 AM
So many people today to see the Sisteen Chapel.  It was not a pleasurable experience like it was for me last year.  We were hearded through like cattle and I was dissappointed.  Michelangelo's masterpiece of course was breathtaking and worth the visit. Rudy was in awe, Amy tired and just wanted out.  We sat outside in St. Peter's square where I did a quick sketch of the obilisk in front of me...some nuns passing by stopped to admire my work...hahaha...
 
A taxi ride to piazza navona for lunch at tre scalini while a young boy of about 10 years played his violin and belted out in a most beautiful voice.  Rudy was ready to hand over some coins to him but the polizia came by and shooed him away...I wish they'd left him alone.
 
out strolling, just Rudy and I.  I love strolling in Rome...I'm fitting into the italian way very easily...ciao
 
How to keep me happy...could take a lifetime to learn....and still be worth it.
 

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

0 comments

mARTa's Art | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com