Fwd: Miss Amy

Thursday, October 25, 2007 at 10:34 PM
Sent from me and my cool iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Marta Gonzales <mmvgonzales@yahoo.com>
Date: October 25, 2007 21:06:44 GMT+02:00
To: Flickr <Terms69hall2blog@photos.flickr.com>
Subject: Miss Amy


She bought some cure things in Barcelona including this cap. On the flight to Paris she worked on the daily crossword, Rudy read the paper and I sketched her since she couldn't move much. We have kept informed about the fires back home and have our friends and families in our hearts. Rudy knows he'd be helping fight them if he was home. I too might have been called to extra shifts. Amy's home in San diego is near the beach so it is safe but the air quality is said to be very bad. At her job they have canceled work for the week. We are enjoying our trip but our thoughts with home.

Sent from me and my cool iPhone


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around

http://mail.yahoo.com

0 comments

mARTa's Art | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com